Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Nice to see

I've been reading my usual blogs while I'm in WV visiting my parents. Good posts on all of them.

I appreciate the work done on View from Mars. Mario always has excellent pieces about Virgil and the latest one is a great example of his work.

Michael has a good comment on how to help the 5th CD candidates during the upcoming weeks. I encourage everyone who is interested to do something to further this process.

And then there's Waldo's site. I have to admit that it's nice to see other people going out and doing their own research about 5th CD candidates. For a while there, it seemed like I was the only one who had questions. As I've stated all along, there's plenty of information out there--if you care enough to look.

I actually still have the same questions I’ve always had—never did really get an answer to any of them. Pretty soon it will be too late for not only those answers, but also for the fat lady to sing.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work guys. Good stuff. I found lots of intresting things here. I will be back!
- honestycounts.blogspot.com 4
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

 

Post a Comment

<< Home